Новости       Афиша       Фото       Репортажи       Интервью       Переводы       Рецензии       Группы       VK       YouTube       О нас       Друзья       ENG   

Cообщества

вКонтакте
 YouTube

Объявления

Музыкальные объявления

Отзывы

об альбомах
 о группах

Комментарии

к концертам
 к новостям
 к интервью
 к статьям

Форум (ТОЛЬКО ЧТЕНИЕ!)

События
 Беседы о группах
 Беседы о музыке
 Разное
 Юмор
 Техника
 Корзина
 Лента сообщений

Хит-парады

ТОП-100 альбомов и групп
 Что слушают форумчане

Сейчас на сайте

Лучшие альбомы
* «Bible of the Beast»
Powerwolf
10.0(2)
* «Blood of the Saints»
Powerwolf
10.0(2)
* «Greatest Hits»
Queen
10.0(2)
* «Live At Wembley 86»
Queen
10.0(2)
* «Mutter»
Rammstein
10.0(2)
* «Вечный, Тёмный»
Raven Throne
10.0(2)
* «The Frozen Tears of Angels»
Rhapsody of Fire
10.0(2)
* «Aealo»
Rotting Christ
10.0(2)
* «Clown in the Mirror»
Royal Hunt
10.0(2)
* «Live Bites»
Scorpions
10.0(2)

Лучшие группы
* Monastery Dead10.0(1)
* Morigan10.0(1)
* My Dying Bride10.0(1)
* Nickelback10.0(1)
* Nimphaion10.0(1)
* Northland10.0(1)
* Omnium Gatherum10.0(1)
* Onkel Tom Angelripper10.0(1)
* Persuader10.0(1)
* Pokerface10.0(1)

Информационная поддержка

Полезности

Переводчик ПРОМТ
Перевод:

РосБизнесКонсалтинг
Проверка файла AVP
(max 1 Mb)
Поиск в Яndex
...вернуться в подфорум «Англоязычный»

Various Artists. New Year Greetings 2017!

16:40 - 31.12.2016
John Sinterson:
профиль | www | icq | в приват

Зарегистрировался:

Hails to everyone! The Administration of http://www.heavymusic.ru congratulates all the visitors to our portal and all the metal fans for the New Year!

Steven Wussow, Xandria

Hey there! This is Steven from Xandria! We would like to wish all you wonderful people some nice holidays & a happy new year 2017! 2016 has been a blast for us. We finished a 2.5 year long tour with more than 150 shows round the globe and we nailed our new album "Theater Of Dimensions" which will be out on the January the 27th 2017, on Tape. We couldn't have done all this without you! Xandria loves you! See you very soon my friends!

Hey it’s nice to be part of this article since Russia is a country we love very much, we’ve been there a couple of times and the shows were all memorable. We love our fans over there, always so dedicated – we remember the great time on stage but also off stage where we had the chance to talk with our fans and were so lucky to receive so many great gifts - the Elven Matrioskas for example have become pretty famous! Anyway we hope to come back soon! Maybe next year, since we are now working hard on a new album! Yes we are. After a pretty long break from the recording studios, we feel now ready to compose new material and to start thinking about a new album. For us with “The Pagan Manifesto” we definitely reached our highest peak as a band, and we felt a little scared to start making new music since it would have been really difficult to make something better or even equal to that album. But after a couple of years, during which we released a live album (2015) and we made a lot of other gigs like for example Wacken Open Air (2016) we are now ready for a new album! We have lots of ideas for songs and new projects related to Elvenking. We feel damn enthusiastic again! We probably just needed to charge our batteries! So, you can expect new EK music in 2017 for sure! We wish you an awesome new year, and hope to see you soon!!

DAMNA – Elvenking

Davide "Damna" Moras, Elvenking

Jens Lundgren, Crazy Lixx

2016 was the start of something new for Crazy Lixx. Me and Chrisse Olsson were introduced as the new members of the band in the music video "All looks no hooks". The first quarter of the year was a struggle to let promoters and festivals know that the band was still alive and kicking, but to our disappointment we couldn't tour as much as we wanted to. Most festivals were already fully booked. I remember that one of the first promoters that contacted us was Russian, and we were all excited about going to Russia at the end of the summer. During the summer we got contacted by a game company in USA, wanting us to write 3 songs for an upcoming horror game "Friday the 13th", and some of them have leaked on youtube already... The game will be released in early 2017, and so will the new songs. We did a few kick-ass festival shows in Belgium, Greece, England, headliner shows in Scandinavia and Italy, but the highlight of 2016 (and I speak for the whole band) was definitely our show in Moscow, at Teatr Club 23/9! When we arrived to the venue for soundcheck, fans had been waiting in the streets for 5-6hrs just to get signed cds, take photos and bring us gifts! The show was incredibly intense, an almost full venue with Russian Crazy Lixx fans singing along on every song (and sometimes louder than us) was a memory for a lifetime! They were waving the Russian flag with the text "CRAZY LIXX WELCOME TO RUSSIA". This was the first Crazy Lixx show ever where singer Danny Rexon takes the stage all by himself and an acoustic guitar, playing the ballad "what of our love" live for the first time. After the show we took photos and signed merchandise for 2-3hrs, until the club had to close.

Since May we have been recording the new Crazy Lixx album in my studio, with Danny producing. By the end of the year we have recorded 11 tracks that will be mixed by Chris Laney, and released first quarter of 2017 on Frontiers Records. Next year will be lots of touring, and we are already booked for summer festivals in Italy and Spain, and we hope to come back to Russia for a couple of shows!

Greetings to all our beloved fans & friends from Russia! The year of 2016 was superb for Shiraz Lane, we released our debut album For Crying out Loud, did bunch of gigs in Finland and had the great pleasure of joining Lordi on their European Monstour in october and november. This year we didn't have the chance to rock with you guys in Russia, but we are really looking forward to having the privilege to come there.

In 2017 we are planning to take some time to compose some new great music, keep spreading our message of Peace, Love & Rock n' Roll, have a lot of gigs and hopefully meet you guys in Russia as well! Really looking forward to that.

I want to thank you all for your support, thank you for keeping on rocking and that way making the world a bit better place. I wish all of you a great new year and hope you all enjoy the lives you live! Cheers!

Ana Willman, Shiraz Lane

Nag, Tsjuder

Hail to the Russian legion! We appreciate all the support you're giving us. This year Tsjuder has played a lot of festivals in Europe and on 70.000 tons of metal, which was a new experience to us. We have also started on making new music for our next album. We have decided to spend all the time we need to make this album absolutely killer, so there will be some time until it will be released. For 2017 there are a few concerts planned and finally a South American tour. We would love to come to Russia soon as well, and I truly hope it'll happen soon. Have a black 2017!

For me, 2016 was both frustrating and rewarding. We're currently building up new stories to tell in our music, and I hope that those stories will find their form in 2017. But first - New Year's Eve and a month's salary spent on expensive fireworks! Certain traditions you don't give up

Olli Vänskä, Turisas

Zuberoa Aznárez, Diabulus in Musica

2016 has been such an intense year for Diabulus in Musica and for myself! We started the year with renewed energies after a long tour and a very special show with orchestra and choir. We couldn’t wait to finish writing the new stuff and start recording the new album. In February I had to stop with music for a while for the greatest happening of my life: the birth of my little child. Just for a while, as the recordings of the new album had to be done. We managed to record everything in our home-studio, with our baby learning already to produce music! Our new album “Dirge for the Archons” has just been released in November and we have finished the year with a little tour in Spain, Belgium and The Netherlands. We cannot wait for 2017 to arrive so that we can start touring Europe again in February! We want to send you all our best wishes for 2017. May all your aims and projects (either personal or professional) come true. We really hope we can visit you next year, we’d really love to do so and play for you! You know we have a special connection with Russia, as our great guitarist Alexey is Russian himself. We can ask that wish for the upcoming year, why not? С Новым годом и удачи

I cant talk for anyone of you, but a weird year with many changes and a new beginning lays behind me. I wont miss it, but I look with hope and grim determination forward into 2017. I started a life elsewhere, where I am far away from negative people and where I build my own self reliant homestead. May you all find your ways that suits you best and the ability to see the difference between false prophets and true men. A strong 2017 for all of you, with all side track life inheres. By the way, my new album will be released in 2017.

Ash, Nargaroth

Gautier, Igorrr

Hi crazy Russian friends !

Thanks for the killer shows this week in St. Petersburg and Moscow, that was awesome !

Be ready for the new album, we are working on it for 3 years now and it's almost done. It will be out somewhere in 2017 we are now on the last details.

Hope to see you guys any time again soon in Russia.

Greetings to all the readers of the legendary Heavymusic.ru! I would like to wish a happy New Year to all the Second To Sun fans, as well as to everyone who appreciates interesting good quality heavy music. 2016 has been a very hot year for us, so we’ll be taking a little break in our activities for now, and we’ll will return to making music in 2017, fresh and revitalized. Huge thanks to everyone who supported and still supports us. You’re the best!

Vladimir Lehtinen, Second to Sun

Ola Englund, Feared, The Haunted, ex-Six Feet Under

Reflecting on this year there has definitely been ups and downs, just like any guy or girl has throughout their lives. But even though we have had our challenges, it’s important that they are making us stronger and more mature. The events that are happening in our lives are what makes us individuals. This year has been crazy for me but like always I’m going to try my best to make the next year even more crazy. Even though I’ve had a vk account for a couple of years now, I still haven’t been able to come to Russia. I sincerely wish it will happen in 2017.

To all my Russian friends; stay awesome, stay motivated and eat more fruit!

Well, this year brought our band good and bad things. But let's try to stay positive. We have played awesome shows all around the world this year. It's been successful in that sense. The best way to celebrate New Year in Finland is to stay at home. It's fucking cold outside and people are annoyingly drunk. What was the best New Year in my life? Well, two years ago in new years eve we were supporting HIM at Tavastia Club in Helsinki with my other band Kuolemanlaakso. That's was fantastic. Good times.

Mikko Kotamäki, Swallow The Sun

Guðmundur Óli Pálmason, Katla, ex-Sólstafir

I haven't been following the music scene closely lately, simply because I've been too busy. But 2016 brought a lot of changes in my personal life. First and foremost I had my 3rd child in February (my girlfriend's first though). I have teenagers before, so it's strange but totally fun to have a baby again. Musically the biggest thing that happened in my world in 2016 was the lunching of mine and my friends Einar's new project, called Katla. We recorded two songs real fast in the fall of 2015 but this fall we started recording our debut full-length album and we're totally excited by the new songs! They are much better and more complete than the two songs on the Ferðalok EP.

New year's eve in Reykjavík is a wild night. Everyone buys big fireworks, and I'm not talking about small firecrackers - I'm talking about big bombs, and for more than an hour the whole skies of Reykjavík become the biggest, most chaotic, unorganized firework display you've ever seen, and then we party 'till noon. I might party with my girlfriend this new years eve as she was pregnant last time around and we stayed at home. But the first part of the night I'll spend with my family and kids (I think the little one might get afraid of the fireworks - hopefully he'll just sleep through it).

It's hard to say what was the best New year in my life because I'm so old and I don't remember them all haha. But I have fond memories of being a kid on new years eve, as well as being a parent and shooting up fireworks with my kids. In the end that always outweights the parties.

I wish you all a happy winter solstice festival and may 2017 bring you all happiness and peace of mind!

Hail Mother Russia!

It has been an absolutely overwhelming year for NORDJEVEL. The highlight was definitely the release of our debut album, and the amazing feedback from around the globe. We've also managed to play a handful of great shows in Scandinavia, and for next year we are planning on touring Europe and abroad. We hope we get invited to play your outstanding country in 2017 as well!

Winter solstice is coming up, and we will prepare the release of a new EP before starting up the work on our second full length album. It will be a busy season NORDJEVEL for sure.

We would like to wish our Russian friends a great winter solstice and a fruitful new year!

Hails to Russia, our respected neighbours in the east.

Nord

NORDJEVEL

Nord, NORDJEVEL

Nine, WORMWOOD

2017 will surely be the year of Wormwood. Our album Ghostlands – Wound From a Bleeding Earth will be released via Non Serviam Records early next year. A grand opus about the endless cycle of death and rebirth of the earth. We are also looking for possible tours around Europe and Russia, so stay tuned for that as well.

Speaking of next year; every New Year's eve (since 2013) I've been up in the high north.

Far above the arctic circle here in Sweden. If you want to experience something magnificent, don't do it by seeing fireworks, being down town at a big party, no, do it up the fells, surrounded by nature, snow, polar night, the aurora borealis and silence. Find inner-peace and your place in the universe. It's pure catharsis.

Worship nature and darkness! Hail, our Russian fans! You're all beyond great.

Hails to Everyone !

This year was pretty busy for Decap’s camp. We toured a lot and what is the most amazing, finally!!! -after long, long time - we got back to Your beautiful country to play 2 gigs. What a unique and perfect shows!!! THANKS FOR THIS COOL EXPERIENCE!!! End of the 2016 is also very creative period for us, cause we are working over next album. Actually recording session starts in a couple days. So I wish You all the best for a New Year! And For sure we will bring You some new tunes as a late new year’s present. Stay heavy !!!! Cheers

RASTA

Rafal, Decapitated

Hedin Varf- THYRUZ

Cheers, and a Happy New Year to all Russian fans and friends of Thyruz. Thank you for an absolutely awesome tour! The support you showed us was amazing. 2016 is almost over, it was a very good year for us. Starting with festivals and gigs, mostly in Norway and a tour in Russia (Moscow, Tula and St.Petersburg). We have also started to write new songs to our forthcoming album, and plans for a new music video. I believe the coming year 2017 to be a fucking great one!!

Hails to all Russian Metal fans, hope to see you soon.

2016 has been a pretty good year, we released the album Total Tranquility and has done a bunch of shows.

In 2017 we’ll be heading out for a European tour and start working on new material, I hope next will be awesome :)

New Years eve was always something special to me when I was a little kid, stay up late and watch fireworks. But once I got older it became less family time and more outrageous party time, hehe.

I’m not a traditional kind of guy, but I like to celebrate new year.

This year I’ll be hanging out with some friends and just have a good time, nothing special planed at the moment. I’ve been thinking of having a new year resolution this year, don’t know if it’s gonna happen or not. but maybe I figure out a resolution to fuck up :)

Thank you Russia for all the support :)

I really hope that we will come to Russia in the near future, you guys deserve a badass TOXICROSE show in your country.

Tom Wouda - TOXIС ROSE

Erik Röjås, STERBHAUS

Greetings fans and people of heavymusic.ru. The band I'm most active with at the moment is STERBHAUS. We are currently working on our 3rd album, Marcus (Vocals/Bass is on tour with SHINING) and we just released an anti-mainstream Christmas EP record called Krampusnacht. This will be a tradition, so help to spread it! You know where to look...

Suggestions to celebrate, as I'd like to keep the most crazy one's to myself, is to be yourself - be with people you like and enjoy the ringing in of the new year. If not, it's a good time to plan your conquering if the globe..!

I have been touring Russia many times with CLAYMORDS, NETHERBIRD and NEKRODELIRIUM and I just want to say, Thank You All - for endless support and dedication. You are the best audience in Europe. ZAEBIS!!!

2016 was a good year. Out of nowhere we got to play at the festival "house of metal" and first time I ever felt like a rockstar. Plans for 2017 is finally releasing our first record.

The craziest NYE was in 2015. I had dinner with friends, played some social-games and went to bed at 23.00.

Best of all, i woke up sober as a judge.

I know a line for my comrades in Russia.

За мать-Россию!

David Döragrip, HELVEGEN

Gorm, THYRUZ

All Hail to the Russian horde. You are fucking amazing audience and in my opinion you are the best audience in the world!

We were pleased to visit Moscow, Tula and St. Petersburg in 2016, and finally we were able to meet all of our friends again. I have so many great memories of pretty woman, tasty Russian Vodka and friendly Brothers that I constantly want to go back.

We will definitely have some surprise for you in 2017 and if everything goes as planned, we will be ready for Mother Russia once again. Meanwhile you have your eyes/ ears open for a new Thyruz album and video. Have a great new year and I really hope to see you all again soon!!

Na Zdorovje... skål for faen /,,/

1) 2016 was the year of endless battles and well-deserved victories. The beginning of the year - while still working on the second full-length album - was filled with hard work and personal sacrifice. Art is war, and every war takes its toll on you. But in October, we finally stood victorious. "The Gospel Of Nil" was released and became an instant success.

The following Eastern European tour - visiting Ukraine and Russia - was the absolute highlight of the year. This is the home of our most dedicated Believers. To perform in front of an ecstatic crowd - singing along, screaming and raving - is an experience which words cannot describe.

In 2017, we are focusing on touring as many countries as possible. We are already planning on visiting the Baltic States and Southern Europe, aside from our traditional Eastern European tour in Russia and Ukraine.

2) New Year's Eve should be celebrated with dignity. Holidays such as this one often turn into a fiasco, because of too much alcohol and too many bad-mannered idiots. I can appreciate a wild party on other occations, but I'm very conservative when it comes to how to celebrate holidays. If you celebrate with me, you'll find me wearing a suit, eating a full course dinner and drinking Champagne.

We are actually thinking about celebrating New Year's Eve 2018 in Moscow! I've learned that New Year's Eve is the most beloved holiday among Russians, so it would be amazing to parttake in these celebrations together with my friends and fans in Russia.

3) Russia, you will always have a special place in my heart. I am eternally grateful for your support. As you have always been faithful to me, I will always be faithful to you. All Hail!

Filip Lönnqvist, RAVE THE REQVIEM

Heidi Parviainen - DARK SARAH

Here is my NEW YEAR GREETING!

Hello everyone! The past year has been really great for Dark Sarah but also really busy one! We started to record the new album called "The Puzzle" already in summer 2016 and crowdfunding started already in spring. So it has been long year filled with great events starting from creating new music, shooting music videos, publishing an album and everything related! WHAT A YEAR! I´m really happy. The becoming year hopefully gives Dark Sarah a lot of new opportunities and live shows- new year is filled with hope! Hope yours too! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

1) 2016 went by writing new songs for the most of the part, and few of the songs, have already been part of our setlist during the gigs at the end of this year. So the big plan for 2017, will be the releasing of a new album.

2) Currenlty I have no plans for the new years eve, but I'm sure something comes up. One of the band members celebrates his birthday when the year changes, so I'm counting on him to trow a party for new years eve.

3) We been many times in Russia, and it's one of our favourite places to play. Just can't wait to see you all crazy people in the pit again! Заебись!

Sebastian Fredriksson, CEASELESS TORMENT

Xen, Ne Obliviscaris

Another year has come to pass...I’ve spent the majority of the time away from home, touring the world, sharing the stage with amazing musicians, meeting interesting people, and finding new places to explore and lose myself in. I couldn't have asked for a more inspiring and productive year, so for this I’m forever grateful to those who’ve supported the band.

2017 will be a year of catharsis, a new Ne Obliviscaris release, more touring, and a many other creative endeavours will be apparent…As each year passes though, despite the chaos of my days, the insignificance of my existence is amplified even more so within this beautiful yet blood stained world, hence another focus for myself will be being a voice for the voiceless…and so a message to everyone, treat all how you wish to be treated, we're no more important than the next person or creature. Value life and consciousness, and have a safe new year.

To our Russian fans, thank you for the ever gracious support…with red dust on our heels, we hope to make it to your land late 2017."

"A big hail to the russian metal scene. 2016 was a turbulent year for me. I released my second solo album 'The Crypts Of Sleep ', went on tour with Hate Eternal in the United States and Europe and my band Alkaloid signed a worldwide deal with Season Of Mist. Sounds quite impressive, haha. It's really good to get an opportunity to recall all these achievements because I'm constantly busy in the Mordor Sounds Studio, either doing session drums or recording and producing other bands. Work, work, work! I'm hoping all of this will continue in 2017 and I am looking forward to making the new Alkaloid record and to more recording , playing and producing.

Hannes Grossman, Alkaloid, Hate Eternal

Altti Veteläinen - Eternal Tears of Sorrow

Hello all Russian metal fans! The year 2016 has been busy in several ways: We made our first Japan tour with EToS in August and have even started to work with some new musical ideas. It seems that the next year will be at least as busy as the current one. It has been quite a many years since we played last time live in Russia. Hopefully it will happen again at some point. We want to wish happy new year 2017 to our fans! Let's keep the tar flowing!

read...

Discussing...

|

в конец>>

в конец>>
...вернуться в подфорум «Англоязычный»

В связи с ужесточением законодательства и отсутствием активных пользователей, форум закрыт. Пользуйтесь "Комментариями" и сообществом "вКонтакте" (ссылки в боковом меню).

liveinternet.ru: показано число просмотров за 24 часа, посетителей за 24 часа и за сегодня Яндекс цитирования
Идея и разработка проекта: John Sinterson
Email: info@heavymusic.ru
©2001-2024 Power studio. Использование информации с сайта без разрешения автора запрещено!
Логин: Пароль:
запомнить меня
зарегистрироваться